IMPORTANT: On May 19, 20 and 21, on the occasion of the holiday of the resort of Sts. Constantine and Helena, all guests will be able to park for free in the parking lots and in the designated paid parking area.
In connection with the organization of regulated paid parking on the territory of the resort. St. St. Konstantin and Elena for the period from 02.05.2023 to 30.09.2023.
the following conditions are defined:
1. Work time
As of 02.05.2023, 24-hour working hours will come into effect at the following parking lots:
- "Chernomorets" parking lot
- "Aquahouse" parking lot
- Astor Garden Parking lot
- The Bay parking lot
- Primorski Center Parking lot (underground)
- Villa Chinka Parking lot
As of 02.05.2023, working hours from 08.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. are set for the dedicated paid parking area with the following scope:
- alley next to Primorski Shopping Center - part of alley 9 (PI 10135.2569.54);
- alleys around the "Chaika" hotel - part of the alley above "SSKE - large beach" (PI 10135.2569.211), part of alley 15 (PI 10135.2569.50), part of the alley behind the "Chaika" hotel (PI 10135.2569.292) ;
- alleys east of "Gloria" h-l (part of alley 7) and east of "Narcis" h-l.
- Until the end of 2023, guests of "Aquahouse§SPA", "Astor Garden", "Primorski" and "Azalia" hotels can park for free in all parking lots except "Villa Chinka" parking lot. Validation of the ticket for free exit is carried out at the reception of the relevant hotel;
- Until the end of 2023, guests of the "Villa Chinka" hotel park in all parking lots for free. Validation of the ticket for free exit is carried out at the reception of the relevant hotel;
- The price list for paid parking on the territory of the specified parking lots and SMS paid zone from 02.05.2023 to 30.09.2023 is as follows:
2.1. Price of stay for 1 hour/24 hours in BGN
|car / bus||For 1 hour||In 24 hours|
|"Chernomorets" parking lot (P1)||2||14|
|Parking "Aquahouse" (P2)||2||14|
|Astor Garden Car Park (P3)||2||14|
|Du Bay parking lot (P6)||2||14|
|"Primorski Shopping Center" parking lot (underground)(P4)||2||14|
|"Villa Chinka" parking lot (P5)||-||30|
|Paid zone SMS alleys||2||-|
- at all parking lots, a 30-minute free stay is required to find a parking space, and this stay is not deducted from the total time of use of the parking lot;
- every hour started is billed as full;
- after a 24-hour stay, each hour started is billed again at the price for 1 hour of stay;
- if a ticket is lost, the visitor must pay a one-time fee of BGN 20;
- the ticket issued automatically at the entrance to the paid parking area is kept by the customer until leaving the parking lot. After paying the corresponding price for the stay, the same is used for the machine when leaving the paid area;
- for the payment made, the customer receives a fiscal receipt, which he keeps until leaving the paid parking area. The time to leave the parking lot after the payment is made is 30 minutes;
- "Villa Chinka" parking lot is reserved for guests only in the hotel part. All other persons are charged a fee of BGN 30.00 per day when crossing the restrictive barrier.
II. Charging when parking a vehicle with SMS in a paid lane zone:
- The downtime starts from the moment the customer sent an SMS using a selected short number.
- Every hour started is billed as full.
- After sending an SMS from the client to a short number (1h), the client receives a return SMS for successful payment of a paid stay for the corresponding selected period of time. The customer has the option to extend his stay time by means of a new SMS for the corresponding new period of time. Upon successful payment, the customer again receives a return message about a successful extended stay.
Payment methods for hourly parking
- Parking via SMS
Customers of Bulgarian mobile operators send an SMS to the number 135201 for hourly parking with the text of the car number. The content of the SMS must reproduce the content of the license plate of the relevant vehicle. The system accepts Cyrillic and Latin characters with a maximum of 10 characters allowed.
In 1234 AB – correct
V 1234 AV – incorrect
B 1234 AB – incorrect
SMS number for 1 hour stay 13 52 01.
1 SMS = BGN 2 + the value of the SMS according to the tariff of the customer's mobile operator
A successful payment is considered made when the customer receives a confirmation message back.
The system sends a reminder message back 10 minutes before the paid parking time expires. A successful payment is considered made when the customer receives a confirmation message back.
Customers can send an SMS for the relevant car before the end of the current pay period. In this case, parking is extended by another 1 hour. When a customer attempts to pay before or after the start of business hours, the system returns a message that the customer is trying to pay before the start or end of the zone's business hours and has not been charged.
2. Payment by debit/credit cards via mobile application "URBO parking"
In order to use the URBO parking mobile application, it is necessary to download the application for Android or IOS, after which it is necessary to register and load a virtual wallet. The mobile application gives the possibility to choose a parking period between one or more hours. The application notifies 5 minutes before the expiry of the paid parking period so that it can be extended if desired.
3. Payment via QR CODE
Upon entering the parking lot, the customer automatically receives a ticket with a printed QR code. This will allow them to simply scan it and pay without having to enter any credentials.
4. Parking by paying in cash
The integration of the SMS parking and URBO systems with the parking system of "Yantra Parking" makes it possible to pay for parking at the receptions of the Primorski Hotel, Astor Garden Hotel, Azalea Hotel, in the Aquahouse thermal complex, as well as at the payment terminals in all parking lots areas in the resort complex.
5. Preferential parking on public transport for people with permanent disabilities
On the territory of the resort Saint Saint Constantine and Helena in the zones with the short-term paid parking regime "Paid Zone" a certain number of fixed and marked places are provided for preferential parking of public transport vehicles transporting people with permanent disabilities without payment. If there is a shortage of parking spaces, parking is carried out under the hourly paid parking regime. Persons with permanent disabilities wishing to take advantage of the preferences must have a "Disabled Parking Card" issued in due order. Parking control of public transport vehicles carrying people with permanent disabilities is carried out by parking inspectors. In the event of a discrepancy between the card and the person using it and/or in the event of illegal use, the person is charged according to the general rules.
6. Local paid parking of the PPS for tenants of commercial premises in the paid parking zone
Parking subscription cards are available for the paid zone according to the price list described above. All tenants of "St. St. Konstantin and Elena Holding AD and its holding companies on the territory of the city of St. St. Konstantin and Elena enjoy a 20% discount when paying for business parking subscriptions. The same is certified by a purposely issued card on which the number of a specific car is indicated.
7. Blocking an incorrectly parked vehicle
The paid parking service is controlled by means of a SMART phone application, as the employee who performs the control, after entering the number in the application, receives information whether the stay is paid and for how long. A vehicle that is parked in violation of parking regulations in the "Paid Zone" can be forcibly detained by using a technical device (clamp). The driver of the car detained with a clamp shall pay the costs of applying the measure in the amount of BGN 20 and the due cost of downtime of BGN 2 for each hour started.
The operative activity on the use and application of the technical means (clamp), the charging of the owners or the drivers authorized by them, as well as the release of the blocked PPS, is organized and carried out by parking inspectors. The construction of the bracket and the method of placement must be such that no damage is caused to the PPS.
Damage to the clamp and/or release by other persons, except those authorized for this purpose, is prohibited.
Telephone for bracket removal request: +359 882 455 630 and +359 52 510 203.